To keep pace with the cutthroat competition in today's plumbing industry, you must be precise in all core areas of your business. Traditionally, plumbing companies hired in-house receptionists to handle sales calls, but times have now changed.
During these challenging times of trying to navigate your company through the COVID-19 pandemic, a virtual receptionist is just what you need. A virtual receptionist is a risk-free solution to mitigating the impact of employee health and safety guidelines with less disruption to your service delivery. As the number of client calls increases with your company's growth, you do not want to miss any prospective clients' calls.
Does It Matter If a Plumbing Company Has a Virtual Answering Service or Not?
Yes, it does. As your potential customers keep calling left, right and center, having an excellent virtual answering service gives them a great first impression of who you are as a professional service provider. Since customers need to reach you at any time, make a statement by having a proficient answering service that handles all customer queries professionally. Having a virtual receptionist gives your business an edge. The virtual receptionist is on standby to help customers by giving basic directions when they call in and can assist with inside sales calls. You can get a professional virtual answering services provider for as little as 3 dollars a day here.
Does Having a Virtual Answering Service Save Money for My Company?
Yes, it does. Virtual answering service subscribers can rest easy because having a virtual receptionist cuts on expenses that would have been spent on training in-house call handlers and reduces staffing costs, thus freeing up funding for other worthwhile endeavors.
Does My Company Stand to Benefit from Having a Virtual Answering Service?
Yes, it does. Delivering against the ever-shifting customer demands, the trend of plumbing companies going virtual while also trying to keep hope alive during stressful situations, innovative solutions have never been this essential. That is why having access to a virtual receptionist comes in handy. Here's how your business stands to benefit:
1. Client Calls Are Always Answered. The service is a 24/7 answering service, allowing for the prompt answering of your calls every time, ensuring that your plumbing company does not lose business. Over and above that, all customer calls are recorded for quality assurance and can be revisited.
2. Customer Calls Are Answered Within the First Ring. Your plumbing company will not lose customers since they always get a hold of you when they need you. Whenever your customers are in some emergency and cannot reach you, even the most loyal customers, the majority don't call back, and they go elsewhere.
3. Custom-Made Services and Customer Satisfaction. For your plumbing company, the service plan will be customized and well-tailored to suit your needs. On the other hand, a virtual answering service is geared towards customer satisfaction and to avoid making customers unhappy. Unhappy customers take business elsewhere.
4. Efficacy of Your Plumbers' Job. The attention of your plumbers is spared from unnecessary distractions while in their line of duty. Plumbers will work more efficiently when the pressure of having to attend to calls is absolved to a virtual phone receptionist.
5. It Is a Confidential and Low-Cost Service. A virtual answering service is a worthwhile addition to your plumbing company since you only pay for calls received. The payment is a by-the-minute payment structure, and it is scalable. It makes good business sense to add a virtual receptionist's service to your plumbing business, starting as low as $3 a day.
Your customers need to be assured of the confidentiality of their communication with your company. This is precisely what a virtual receptionist is looking to add to your business' communication toolkit.
How Will I Get a Virtual Answering Service?
Having the best virtual receptionist for your plumbing company might be the only thing standing between you and your next level in business. Finding the perfect low cost virtual answering service does not have to be a daunting task; Insta-Answer is here for you. Get in touch with us today via email@example.com or call (877) 631-9711 for the best virtual answering services.