To keep pace with the cutthroat competition in today's plumbing industry, you must be precise in all core areas of your business. Traditionally, plumbing companies hired in-house receptionists to handle sales calls, but times have now changed.
During these challenging times of trying to navigate your company through the COVID-19 pandemic, a virtual receptionist is just what you need. A virtual receptionist is a risk-free solution to mitigating the impact of employee health and safety guidelines with less disruption to your service delivery. As the number of client calls increases with your company's growth, you do not want to miss any prospective clients' calls.
Does It Matter If a Plumbing Company Has a Virtual Answering Service or Not?
Yes, it does. As your potential customers keep calling left, right and center, having an excellent virtual answering service gives them a great first impression of who you are as a professional service provider. Since customers need to reach you at any time, make a statement by having a proficient answering service that handles all customer queries professionally. Having a virtual receptionist gives your business an edge. The virtual receptionist is on standby to help customers by giving basic directions when they call in and can assist with inside sales calls. You can get a professional virtual answering services provider for as little as 3 dollars a day here.
Does Having a Virtual Answering Service Save Money for My Company?
Yes, it does. Virtual answering service subscribers can rest easy because having a virtual receptionist cuts on expenses that would have been spent on training in-house call handlers and reduces staffing costs, thus freeing up funding for other worthwhile endeavors.
Does My Company Stand to Benefit from Having a Virtual Answering Service?
Yes, it does. Delivering against the ever-shifting customer demands, the trend of plumbing companies going virtual while also trying to keep hope alive during stressful situations, innovative solutions have never been this essential. That is why having access to a virtual receptionist comes in handy. Here's how your business stands to benefit:
1. Client Calls Are Always Answered. The service is a 24/7 answering service, allowing for the prompt answering of your calls every time, ensuring that your plumbing company does not lose business. Over and above that, all customer calls are recorded for quality assurance and can be revisited.
2. Customer Calls Are Answered Within the First Ring. Your plumbing company will not lose customers since they always get a hold of you when they need you. Whenever your customers are in some emergency and cannot reach you, even the most loyal customers, the majority don't call back, and they go elsewhere.
3. Custom-Made Services and Customer Satisfaction. For your plumbing company, the service plan will be customized and well-tailored to suit your needs. On the other hand, a virtual answering service is geared towards customer satisfaction and to avoid making customers unhappy. Unhappy customers take business elsewhere.
4. Efficacy of Your Plumbers' Job. The attention of your plumbers is spared from unnecessary distractions while in their line of duty. Plumbers will work more efficiently when the pressure of having to attend to calls is absolved to a virtual phone receptionist.
5. It Is a Confidential and Low-Cost Service. A virtual answering service is a worthwhile addition to your plumbing company since you only pay for calls received. The payment is a by-the-minute payment structure, and it is scalable. It makes good business sense to add a virtual receptionist's service to your plumbing business, starting as low as $3 a day.
Your customers need to be assured of the confidentiality of their communication with your company. This is precisely what a virtual receptionist is looking to add to your business' communication toolkit.
How Will I Get a Virtual Answering Service?
Having the best virtual receptionist for your plumbing company might be the only thing standing between you and your next level in business. Finding the perfect low cost virtual answering service does not have to be a daunting task; Insta-Answer is here for you. Get in touch with us today via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 631-9711 for the best virtual answering services.
Hot summer days mark the busy season for A/C repairs and replacements, and Jack Frost and his demand for heat is right around the corner. It's always a good feeling to land a client and bring a residence some relief. But is your business missing calls from prospective clients while you're off saving the day?
You may think that hiring an additional employee to man your phone is an unnecessary expense... and you're right! Fortunately, there's an affordable solution in the form of Insta-Answer. For as little as $3 a day, we'll serve as your virtual customer service representative — landing you clients, saving you time, and eliminating your need for an apologetic voicemail message.
Real Interactions = Real Results
A broken or malfunctioning HVAC system is an extremely frustrating situation. The last thing future clients want is to be put on hold or made to wait... that's why we answer on the very first ring. Insta-Answer provides live interactions with all of your callers.
And when we say "live," we don't just mean real-time — we mean live people! We don't employ any robots. If we did, we would get really cool ones, that play basketball or something... not ones that answer phones.
This person-to-person communication eliminates confusion and allows for quick collaboration with workers on your end. We have an Online Portal that will keep your business manager completely in the loop with new appointments, questions, and customer needs. This is just one of many offerings that your company will be able to tailor exactly to your needs.
Professional Customer Service, No Matter the Time
When one of your calls redirects to Insta-Answer, a highly-trained customer service representative will pick up every single time. To meet your needs 24/7, 365, we made sure to hunt down some early-bird CSRs and some insomniacs. We have the robots bring them coffee (just kidding — still no robots).
We'll work with your business to develop guidelines for what constitutes an HVAC emergency, so that you can immediately be alerted and dispatch workers to meet clients' needs.
Our reps come equipped with unmatched customer service skills and HVAC expertise. We'll be ready to talk with prospective clients whether they need help with heating, cooling, or just want to vent.
Ready to get started? Contact us today online or at (877) 631-9711. It's the first of many calls we'd be happy to answer for you.